Saturday, May 26, 2007

What a day!

Today was Shannons 11th birthday and guess what she is sick :( we had planned a dinner out but decided to stay in and have family over here. We went to Grandmas for lunch yummy veg soup and crusty bread. My sister was up with her 2 girls so it was nice to have a catch up. I miss her and wish she were closer.

We had Col's tribe over for dinner but brought in pizza and pasta. it was nice but I do prefer home cooked and next time will make something. It is the first time in almost 17 years we have had his olds over for a meal. As a rule he wont eat out but tonight i think he was under threats of murder to be here! lol.... Cols brothers came too yep both of them! I almost fell off my chair when the unwelcome one turned up. He behaved and we had a nice night. I would like to do it again.

The van goes in on Tuesday AM to be fixed. Fingers crossed they dont take too long. the RACV have said they will try and recover our hire van costs but wont guarantee it so we want this to be as quick as possible.

The house is clean so tomorrow will be a day for me. I am working 5 days this week and wont get much me time so plan to have a sit and stitch while I can. I have promised Shan a trip to knox to spend birthday money but thats about it.

Ok every ones gone to bed I think I need a cup of tea and some light reading before bed.

Cheers
xx Nise xx

No comments: