Sunday, November 9, 2008

















Here it is the finished Enchanted Alphabet. Will take it to the framers at some stage this week. I have a couple of things to frame so need to put the thinking cap on as to how I want them done.

As many of you know I want to stitch Emma's Garden. Getting the fabric is the tricky bit. SO yesterday I had a play. I brought some lugana and some dye and had a go. Here is how it turned out.

Looks sort of yellowish in real life. Not sure if I am going to use either of them yet? Used bleach as the chart instructions say to to get the lighter shaded along the top. Not happy with the bleach I worry about it rotting.


Tonight I am going to play with some Silk I picked up at lincraft. Just a cheapy but it is something different. I thought I might do a small Christmas ornament. Have not decided really will see what happens when I get a few charts out.

I also hit Officeworks yesterday and picked up yet another usb stick (that makes 4 I think?) I wanted to blow up some stitchery charts to make a wall hanging while I was there and ended up starting that project last night. I am hopeless at one project at a time.

Ok short and sweet off to put away the Enchanted Alphabet stash and tidy up my stitching table.

Nise
WIP's too numerous to list lol....

No comments: