Monday, September 3, 2007

Hey Hey it's Monday


It is Monday and they day started out cool but sunny. It is now very over cast with dark almost black patches of cloud towards the south.

I have AJ home today with a runny nose. I have him loaded up on demazin and he could have gone to school but his nose is so red and sore and I am home so I thought it would be better for him to have a day home.

Yesterday was fathers day. It is my 3rd with out my dad. they do not get any easier.

We got Colin a motor bike for fathers day well. we have not picked it up yet. we hope to get it tomorrow. Thursday at the latest they said. Today when Col gets home we are off to look for a helmet and boots etc.

We went shopping Saturday and picked up a new rug for the lounge it is VERY bright. The room is rather dull so this should give it some life.

We also managed to pick up the bargain of the century microwave too. Ours was not doing so well and we have been looking for a new one. This one has a grill in it too and was under $100.

Work until Friday when I get another day off. I have plans for that one thou... A much needed catch up with a friend.

At least the house is sorted and meals are kinda planned so I am under control.

off to stitch for a while and then before you know it it will be time for the kids to come home :)

No comments: