Friday, September 7, 2007

its friday YYIIPPPEE

I like most am so glad it's Friday. Not for any particular reason other than it signals the end of the week. It for me is almost like "I made it through another one" if that makes sense?

Have worked all week apart from Monday. Have had crap thrown at me at work but it seems to have settled. I am fortunate the Operations Manager is on my side. I am right on this one. Not often I can say I am right but this time I truly am.

I would like a hair cut today. I finish at 12:45 so should have time. BUT the motor bike is due in today and you can bet I will have to go get it and I wont get a hair cut today ;) No bother I can always go tomorrow.

We are planning a weekend of cleaning the garage. it is over run with junk. There is even a home made go cart in there my brother made and dumped on to us. it will get cut up! I am going to enjoy that. Col wants more room for his office and we want to get the project car in there so we can finally get some more work done on it.

We have been looking at some bush blocks of land about an hour from here and they are reasonably priced we were surprised. We want a holiday place of our own. We need to pay off the Van first but after that we should be right.

OK off to do something with this hair so I can go to work.

Be good...Or good at it!

OK back again.... I have a few minutes ALONE!

I have been to work and am glad to be home it was MAD... I did manage to get a hair cut before I came home. I knew if I did not do it it would not happen :) I also found out the Motor bike is in! yIPPEEEEEEEE so now waiting for Col to get home so we can go and get it... Photo's to follow.

Rubbish bag man came today too and emptied our rubbish bag which is perfect for the garage clean now we have somewhere to chuck the trash.... Bye again

Nise

No comments: