Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Guess What I got today???

A new PC!

Ours was not playing nice so we decided it was time to update. We picked it up late this afternoon and have been installing all our software etc since.

Finally it is all mine for the next hour so I can update all mu bookmarks etc.

The only thing not new is the monitor. Ours is fine so I did not see the need to waste money on something still working. Besides we are still looking for a lounge suite so any spare cash needs to go there.

Had news today My much loved Uncle is heading west. He has taken a job driving a road train at one of the western Australian mines. His wife will stay here and he will commute between shifts. He is no spring chicken but has worked out if he can do this for 3 years they can both retire. Well worth it he thinks. only problem he hates the heat so sorry Michael not thinking you will last.

In other news... HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICHAEL! 18 today. I remember the day you were born very clearly. a couple of weeks of pre apprenticeship and it's there real world for you. Good luck on the driving test!

What else to tell.... Shannon has a friend coming for the weekend from Queensland. They met in kinder and Emily moved to Queensland a few years ago. this will be her second trip back and Shannon can not wait to see her. I do not think much sleep will be had.

Jake has his own tax file number. He is legally able to work but not many hire before they turn 15 which is only weeks away so he will have to wait. He desperately wants money to build a new bike. He knows he has to earn it so is keen to get a job. We will see how long that lasts hey.

AJ is AJ. he is doing well at school. He has started wanting to go to the library and get extra books to read. Last visit was a book on trains aussie bites book and a mad magazine. I do not care what he reads as long as he is happy to read. He has no interest in going outside to play he would rather hang at home and read or play games. He does like playing in the backyard with Shannon but thats about it.

Well enough from me I am tired and I have work tomorrow.

Today was my day off and I took my mum to the Dandenong Market. took her granny shopping jeep and had a ball. we filled it and I think we could have filled it over again if we had our way. I brought up on veggies I can freeze so spent the afternoon blanching and freezing. I now have enough frozen veg for 2 months.

Take it easy all

Night from me

No comments: