Monday, October 15, 2007

I dont like Mondays.

Because it means WORK.

This is my last monday shift WOO HOO. Well until next time they want me to fill in. As of next week I think I am only doing my normal 3 days. I am looking forward to it actually.

Today I start at 12:30. I will not get home till around 6 so we are having a BBQ for dinner. I have already done most of the prep so it shouldn't take long to have food on the table.

Not much planned for the week ahead. Not sure when Jakes new bike will be available so a lot will be riding on that (pardon the pun). We would like to head to St Arnaud this week end all being well but if the bike needs to be collected Saturday (as is there norm) we may not be able to go.

Warm and windy here today a top of 27 is expected.

Off to hang washing....

Stay safe

xx Nise xx

No comments: