Saturday, October 20, 2007

S.A.T.U.R.D.A.Y YEA!

Yes I am thrilled it is finally Saturday. It has felt like this week had DRAGGED.

OK nothing Horrid to report this week. A normal week apart from it taking FOREVER to be over.

Today we are off to collect Jake from a sleep over then on to collect his new bike. He is thrilled. They did not get the one in we wanted so have had to upgrade him to the one he really wanted (but out of the budget). It is also Bright green. The grin on his face was priceless.

Big breakfast day today. Eggs and bacon on the BBQ and pancakes. YUM.

OH and I send sympathy's to anyone reading this with a little girl... Mine became a young woman this week and I cried like a baby. She is 11! What is happening now days?? I mean 11..... she is no young woman she is my baby girl.

be cool people....

nise

No comments: