Friday, April 3, 2009

Thank the Deity of your choice it's Friday....

It has been a long week for me and I am so pleased it is finally Friday.

I got an email today from my Aunt the one Black Friday affected. She needs some help and has emailed me a list of what needs doing. I We are going up over Easter and I would love to get it all done for her so she can kinda get back to some form of normal. I will chat with DH and see what we can arrange ;)

We are now on school holidays and I have 11 days off. When I got to the school to collect AJ he had won 3rd prize in the raffle and was as pleased as punch. a rather large basket of goodies. The kids have already attacked it.

I finally sorted out my Ipod and have loaded most of what I want on it. I am currently working through a bit of Led Zeppelin and Pink Floyd. Most enjoyable. I can see thi s thing getting a bashing over the holidays. Drown out a few kids ;)

Chick pea patties for tea with steamed veg so should go and see how the steamer is traveling. I am guessing the spuds should be almost done.

Have a great weekend all

Nise

No comments: