Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Day 2...

Of me being home for the week and NOTHING ever goes they way it should.... Shan had a friend over Sunday night and she is back today. Short version.... I am the baby sitter! the father asked me to have fer for the week but I just cant. I need to do stuff with my kids that's why I have the week off. I have found another mum who can have the girl tomorrow and Thursday then he will need to get someone to have her Friday.

Today we were going to the pictures but it looks like thats on hold. Will wait and see what kind of mood they are all in.

remember my nieces are here too so mot sure how I am meant to get 6 kids any where?

I am thinking of hitting the Laundromat today to trey and get all the washing dry. it is hanging about like a chinese laundry. maybe the younger kids can come and help me with that? thrilling I know.

OK off to shower adn consume COFFEE...

xx Nise xx

3 comments:

Sandy said...

Good luck getting the washing all dry Nise, what a pain. Hope your extra kids go home and give you some time with just yours.

Charmaine said...

hey babe so what did ya end up doing......did master jake tell you i had rung you:)?

Nise said...

no sham he did not tell me you rang ggrrrrr