Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Winter is YUK

It is freezing here today. It is colder than I remember for years. I wonder if it is because I am getting older OR it is just getting colder?

We were waiting for snow last night. it did fall at Ferny Creek which is about a 10 minute drive from here. They got a good coverage. I am glad we didn't get it as it was cold enough.

I was home today. The 2 youngest had the day off for parent teacher interviews. We took the opportunity to wash everything in the house that needed washing and took it all to the Laundromat to get it all dry. It took $8 to dry it all and we were not gone that long BUT I decided to go buy a drier. I just do not have the time to get to the Laundromat every other day. I managed to get a good drier for a good price. I paid extra to get the bigger size. why waste time I say. So then we got it home and had nothing to dry! LOL I ended up creating a load of washing.

I am working tomorrow and Friday. Target toy sale. mmm sounds like fun hey. Last years was a bit of a dud. ringwood store has opened at midnight the night before the sale and it was mega busy. Our sales were down last year and they think thats why? So they are not doing that this year so will see what tomorrow brings. I am on from 9:30 til 4:30 so will wear comfy shoes.

OK Off to clean up this lounge room while no one is in it :)
xx Nise xx

1 comment:

Sandy said...

A dryer is a great investment Nise, I can't live without ours in winter.
Hope the Toy Sale wasn't too tiring.